TweetTopics is a Twitter client skilled to advanced searches in this social network.
You can perform the common actions you do on Twitter and also customize your searches to the maximum by selecting the language to translate the tweets, to filter messages that only have pictures or video, view messages received or sent by an user, to filter by geolocation, etc.. You can also notify the search results, share and more.
- Preview photos and videos without close de app.
- Thumbnails of pictures and videos links.
- Notification of mentions, direct messages and searches.
- Multiaccount: Quick swap user accounts.
- Autocomplete usernames.
- The most complete Twitter search Engine.
- Save tweets to read later.
- Translate tweets to other languages.
- Geolocation tweets.
- Local Trending Topics.
- ADW Launcher integration.
You’ll can do things you can not do in TweetDeck, Twicca nor Plume.
If you want some new features only just comment to me at @tweettopics_app.
- New designs QuickAction
- New submenu when you hold down a tweet. You can configure it in “Preferences – Submenu tweets”
- You can send a tweet to multiple accounts simultaneously (PRO only)
- You can change the button colors using filters
- New way to send tweets using notifications. You do not have to wait
- You can block users and report spam (order by @ LluisLazaro)
- Fixed bugs
Content rating: Low Maturity
TweetTopics Lite (Twitter) Screenshots
Rating: TweetTopics Lite (Twitter) average rating is 4.0 and it’s rated by 225 users.
Downloads: TweetTopics Lite (Twitter) is downloaded in the range of 10,000-50,000
Size: TweetTopics Lite (Twitter) application size is approximately 2 M
Publisher: TweetTopics Lite (Twitter) is published by Javi Pacheco
Publisher Website: http://www.tweet-topics.com
Package Name: com.javielinux.tweettopics.lite
TweetTopics Lite (Twitter) Video
TweetTopics Lite (Twitter) video is not available with us. If you know any related video, please comment or let us know via Contact page.
TweetTopics Lite (Twitter) QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.