Welcome to iFishing : Saltwater Edition, a new fishing game by Rocking Pocket Games. With over 120,000 copies sold on iPhone, i Fishing Saltwater is a challenging saltwater spinoff from the original smash hit, i Fishing.
A lite version of iFishing Saltwater is now out!
- 10 tournaments with unlockable locations will keep you playing for a long time. Instead of lakes, explore large ocean areas.
- Variety of lures with different actions (jigs, topwater, spoons, divers)
- Many species of saltwater fish to catch (blue marlin, swordfish, bluefin tuna, sharks, greater amberjack, red snapper, goliath grouper, barracuda, false albacore, flaming angel, knobbed porgy, nassau grouper, mackerel, permit, pompano, roosterfish, and tarpon
- Use the accelerometer to cast, jig, aim your lure, and fight fish.
- Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
- Use the fish finder and drive your boat to seek out the best places to fish
- Advanced fish AI, including schooling behavior, lure preferences, and hotspots based on structure such as dropoffs, weeds, reefs, and logs
- Practice, Tournament modes
- Day/night cycle and relaxing ocean ambient sounds
- Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
- Fishing guide gives you audible advice and encouragement!
- Fixed audio bug with sound not coming out of headphones
- Now works on small screen devices and fixed rendering bugs on many older devices
Content rating: Everyone
i Fishing Saltwater Screenshots
Rating: i Fishing Saltwater average rating is 4.4 and it’s rated by 50 users.
Downloads: i Fishing Saltwater is downloaded in the range of 1,000-5,000
Price: US$3.10 (Prices can vary depending on your location)
Size: i Fishing Saltwater game size is approximately 22 M
Publisher: i Fishing Saltwater is published by Rocking Pocket Games
Publisher Website: http://www.RockingPocketGames.com
Package Name: com.RockingPocketGames.iFishingSaltwater
i Fishing Saltwater Video
i Fishing Saltwater QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.