Provides voice notifications for incoming callers.
* Talking caller id (once or loop).
* Can be configured to reads the incoming callers name, nickname or number. Name/Nickname feature requires the caller be a saved Google contact.
* Obeys your ringer settings! Silent ringer disables voice notifications. Ignoring an incoming call also disables the voice notifications.
* Caller ID notifications over call waiting.
* Screen unknown and/or private callers. Unknown callers are those callers not in your contacts, while private callers are callers that block their phone numbers.
* English/Spanish/Czech/German/Swedish/Russian/Italian/Polish/Hungarian localization.
* Can start on phone power on.
* Shake to silence talking caller ID (and optionally ringer) when you are not using a headset.
* Streams through a wired or (most) wireless headset (Bluetooth headsets require A2DP compatibility, other bluetooth headsets will not work).
* Quiet time feature! Set a time interval where the phone should not provide spoken notifications.
* Lots of other configuration options for you to play with.
TTS requires Android 2.0+ and the ability to read names from incoming callers.
Try it risk free for 24 hours (Contact me for a refund)
View my site to see if your bluetooth headset was reported to be compatible with this app.
NOTE TO PHONE OWNERS: You may need to install TTS data on your phone (or you wont have any voice notifications and probably will then say that Enhanced Caller ID doesn’t work). View my FAQ for more information.
Please view my FAQ for further solutions to problems or contact me.
I would appreciate it if before submitting a bad review, that you attempt to contact me first to see if I can solve your problem.
Also, reviews saying names are not pronounced properly, voice sounds robotic or your television is broken are not the fault of this application. This application uses the Speaking feature built in to your Android phone and does not define a new one! Please keep your reviews relevant.
Thanks For your Support.
Please rate this app if you like it or contact me with your problems!
TAGS: Caller ID, callerid, speak, talk, voice, calendar, notifications, alerts, bluetooth, bt, blue tooth
Please go to http://goo.gl/YOGOz to view the most recent changes.
Please contact me with any concerns, problems, or feature requests and don’t forget to rate the app if you like it!
Content rating: Everyone
Enhanced Caller ID Screenshots
Rating: Enhanced Caller ID average rating is 3.2 and it’s rated by 5 users.
Downloads: Enhanced Caller ID is downloaded in the range of 100-500
Price: US$1.49 (Prices can vary depending on your location)
Size: Enhanced Caller ID application size is approximately 445 k
Publisher: Enhanced Caller ID is published by Ed Kawas
Publisher Website: http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/lite-apps/enhanced-caller-id
Package Name: ekawas.blogspot.com.lite
Enhanced Caller ID Video
Enhanced Caller ID video is not available with us. If you know any related video, please comment or let us know via Contact page.
Enhanced Caller ID QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.