For your Samsung Galaxy S:
- root/ unroot (Froyo JP1 JP2/Eclair)
- Voodoo lagfix beta 4(install it/disable it)
- change screen locker [EXPERIMENTAL]
- change battery icon (JPM/JP6) [EXPERIMENTAL]
- change market fingerprint
- kernel backup/restore
MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE USING THIS APP!
Others things to come…
version 2.93 : Add JPA and JPO support
version 2.92 : fix bug in fingerprint function
version 2.91 : Before this update, the app was not able to get write rights on system directory when voodoo lagfix was activated. Now, it’s Ok!
version 2.90 : add a new backup/restore your kernel function
Content rating: Not rated
GST (Galaxy S Tweaker) Screenshots
Rating: GST (Galaxy S Tweaker) average rating is 3.5 and it’s rated by 459 users.
Downloads: GST (Galaxy S Tweaker) is downloaded in the range of 10,000-50,000
Size: GST (Galaxy S Tweaker) application size is approximately 447 k
Version: 2.94 : Bug Fix
Publisher: GST (Galaxy S Tweaker) is published by 2borange
Publisher Website: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=8693956#post8693956
Package Name: com.pommedeterresautee.lagfix
GST (Galaxy S Tweaker) Video
GST (Galaxy S Tweaker) video is not available with us. If you know any related video, please comment or let us know via Contact page.
GST (Galaxy S Tweaker) QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.