Offline multi-language Translation Dictionary
* German – English (Deutsch – English)
* English – Italian (inglese – italiano)
* Coming soon:
* English – Spanish (inglés – español)
* English – French (anglais – français)
* Probably more…
* Create your own dictionaries with a command-line Java program.
* Fast! (See translations as you type!)
* Dictionaries stored on SD card (works offline!)
* Save queried translations to text file on SD card for later reference.
* I’m just one guy doing this in his free time because I wanted an app like this. Don’t expect features I don’t need myself
* Clunky/incomplete parsing of Wiktionary data.
* Dictionaries use lots of SD card storage (~25-50MB each, this is fairly inefficient).
* No attempt at pretty UI design.
Content rating: Everyone
QuickDic Offline Dictionary Screenshots
Rating: QuickDic Offline Dictionary average rating is 4.5 and it’s rated by 1645 users.
Downloads: QuickDic Offline Dictionary is downloaded in the range of 50,000-250,000
Size: QuickDic Offline Dictionary application size is approximately 3 M
Publisher: QuickDic Offline Dictionary is published by Thad Hughes
Publisher Website: http://sites.google.com/site/quickdic/home
Package Name: com.hughes.android.dictionary
QuickDic Offline Dictionary Video
QuickDic Offline Dictionary video is not available with us. If you know any related video, please comment or let us know via Contact page.
QuickDic Offline Dictionary QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.