Facetones is a FREE Facebook connected application.
With Facetones, you’ll enjoy a fun mashup video of your Friends’ Facebook pictures, when making calls to, or receiving calls from, your buddies.
Bored of static wallpaper and classic ringtones? Our Social slideshows to start your calls will make you smile.
Getting started is fast and easy with our Facebook Sync, automatically matching and refreshing your friends pics with your phone contacts.
At any time you can manually match Facebook friends with your contacts with only 2 clicks!
The app will refresh the latest pictures from your friends Facebook profile and you’ll be able to see them the next time they call!
The app includes the following features:
- Automatic matching of Facebook friends and address book contacts
- Plays slideshows composed of your friend’s Facebook pictures when your friends call.
- Plays slideshows composed of your friend’s Facebook pictures when you call them.
- Manual matching of Facebook friends with address book contacts.
- Periodically updates the pictures displayed in the slideshow with your friends’ latest Facebook pictures.
- Increased syncing speed with wifi
Version 1.2 introduces a pop-up that lets you easily match a contact you have just spoken to with a Facebook friend. This will help you create more macthings smoothly.
Additionally you will notice performance enhancements, bug fixes and other enhancements many of them the result of user feedback
Content rating: Everyone
Facetones FREE Screenshots
Rating: Facetones FREE average rating is 3.7 and it’s rated by 28 users.
Downloads: Facetones FREE is downloaded in the range of 5,000-10,000
Size: Facetones FREE application size is approximately 705 k
Publisher: Facetones FREE is published by Vringo Video Ringtones
Publisher Website: http://www.vringo.com
Package Name: com.vringofree.client.facetones
Facetones FREE Video
Facetones FREE video is not available with us. If you know any related video, please comment or let us know via Contact page.
Facetones FREE QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.