FbTouch XT is a thin and light client for touch version of the unified Facebook Mobile Site (m.facebook.com) packed with extra features lacked in other clients in less than 100KB file size!.
It also supports one of the most wanted feature, Facebook Places!!! You can start check-in within FbTouch XT.
FbTouch user should uninstall FbTouch and install FbTouch XT instead since the old FbTouch has some issue with Android Market and is suspended
- Toggle fullscreen
- Support Facebook Places (Menu > Shortcuts > Places)
- Launch Go!Chat
- Automatically launch YouTube app from YouTube video links
- Launch links on a web browser
- Save image (Long touch on a photo)
- Photo upload (Some devices with Android 2.2 or later)
- Clear cache
* Ads supported and not affiliated with Facebook
- touch.facebook.com has been killed by Facebook. I can’t bring it back. So, I will make FbTouch XT the best client for m.facebook.com unified touch site.
- Search doesn’t work since Facebook got rid of this feature for touch.facebook.com
- I got some reports that Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 will get force close on app startup. I will try to fix that!
- Create a search extension as a separate app
- Create a Facebook share extension as a separate app providing advanced sharing functions such as image sharing, link sharing, etc.
- If you find an issue, please email me first. I appreciate to contact with you to solve that issue
- Fix more news feed loading freeze issue
- Fix search not works issue
Content rating: Low Maturity
FbTouch XT Screenshots
Rating: FbTouch XT average rating is 3.6 and it’s rated by 772 users.
Downloads: FbTouch XT is downloaded in the range of 50,000-250,000
Size: FbTouch XT application size is approximately 98 k
Publisher: FbTouch XT is published by MonospaceMadness
Publisher Website: http://www.monospacemadness.com
Package Name: com.monospacemadness.fbtouchxt
FbTouch XT Video
FbTouch XT video is not available with us. If you know any related video, please comment or let us know via Contact page.
FbTouch XT QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.