Do you sometimes ask yourself what is the best way to remote control Winamp® with your Android Smartphone?
Here is the answer:
aWARemote for Winamp® is a WiFi remote control for Winamp® providing the following features:
-Play/Pause, Next, Previous
-Playlist and basic editing
-Media Library (DEMO with up to 400 entries)
-access saved playlists in Winamp® (max 4 in free version)
-AND MUCH MORE TO FIND OUT!
Check Preferences for Performance options and additional features.
You just need to install the server application from www.geb-dev.de (click on “Get Free Server”) and (in the app) enter the IP Address of the host computer where Winamp runs.
If you have problems, uninstall my old app and reinstall this or send an email to email@example.com
I hope you enjoy it!
Winamp® is a trademark of AOL, Inc.
- Better compatibility for Tablets
- Search long-click menu now shows apropriate title
- Song artist and title font is now a bit bigger
- removed the sound when hitting the volume rocker
- added quick search from playlist in long-click menu
- added confirm dialog before shutdown computer
- clicking title info in widget now opens app
- new, plain widget layout
- widget now recognizes play state
- Hostname in IP-Address field
- layout improvements
Content rating: Everyone
aWARemote for Winamp® Screenshots
Rating: aWARemote for Winamp® average rating is 4.2 and it’s rated by 295 users.
Downloads: aWARemote for Winamp® is downloaded in the range of 10,000-50,000
Size: aWARemote for Winamp® application size is approximately 1 M
Publisher: aWARemote for Winamp® is published by GeB Development
Publisher Website: http://www.geb-dev.de
Package Name: de.gebdev.aWARemoteFree
aWARemote for Winamp® Video
aWARemote for Winamp® video is not available with us. If you know any related video, please comment or let us know via Contact page.
aWARemote for Winamp® QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.