Photaf – The best Android App for creating panoramas
Top 10 Android Photography apps
With Photaf you can create amazing 3D panoramas easily by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken.
When done, you can move your phone around to see the complete panoramic view by using the phone’s compass or the touch screen.
View Photaf’s online panoramas gallery and get tips for taking better panoramas at www.photaf.com website.
? Facebook Share – Share panoramas with your friends!
? Upload to Photaf.com website and view it from your computer!
? Automatic Image Stitching
? Pinch to Zoom
? Move to SD
? Set as Live wallpaper (Pro version)
? HD Mode (Pro Version)
? Use Camera in portrait mode (Pro Version)
? Export to gallery folder
? Optimized for Honeycomb – Works on the Motorola Xoom, Asus Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and all other Honeycomb tablets
* Photaf is available exclusively for Android – No iPhone version available
For any problem you may have, whether the app is not working well or you want a refund, you can email me and I’ll do my best to help. Commenting on the market won’t help since I cannot get back to you. Also read the troubleshooting section bellow as it may help with common problems.
Common issues and troubleshooting:
? Cannot take the next picture \ Sensor inaccurately follows movement
This is a compass calibration problem, go to Photaf picture taking mode and before taking the first picture, wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern to reset the magnetometer in your device.
? Cannot create file, make sure to use a valid file name
Usually, this is a file creation error, due to SD card either not available, full or corrupted.
This error can also popup when the specified name already exists.
Try the following:
- Use a different unique name
- Make sure the SD card is not mounted to your PC via USB
- Make sure you have enough space on your SD card
- Move some unused files from your SD to your computer, sometimes too many files on the SD can cause problems too
- Reboot your device
? Colors on the Motorola defy are wrong
Use the defy hack option, under settings. Then, restitch your panorama.
Photaf 3D Panorama is the best app for making panoramas from your Android device.
* Changed elapsed time refresh rate to reduce CPU strain
* Added elapsed time
* Bug fixes – should support Galaxy S2 Better, email me if there are still problems
* Improved stability
* More responsive
* Stitching tweaks
* New option in settings to default loading in high quality instead of low quality
Content rating: Low Maturity
Photaf 3D Panorama Pro Screenshots
Rating: Photaf 3D Panorama Pro average rating is 4.2 and it’s rated by 652 users.
Downloads: Photaf 3D Panorama Pro is downloaded in the range of 10,000-50,000
Price: US$3.99 (Prices can vary depending on your location)
Size: Photaf 3D Panorama Pro application size is approximately 5 M
Publisher: Photaf 3D Panorama Pro is published by Oren Bengigi
Publisher Website: http://www.photaf.com
Package Name: obg1.PhotafPro
Photaf 3D Panorama Pro Video
Photaf 3D Panorama Pro QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.