Smart Battery Monitor is a free Android application that displays the battery details. It shows the battery status expressed as a percentage on the status bar (optional).
The application can also be customized with additional themes. Themes will be distributed as additional Android applications on the Android market.
NOTICE: As far as I know Motorola devices only support battery level changes in 10% steps. This is not a bug in the Smart Battery Monitor app. It is a system limitation of the manufacturer.
- Language support (English, German)
- Status bar icon for battery level indication (can be disabled)
- Customizable icons
- Battery temperature if supported from the phone in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Elapsed time since last charge (if discharging)
- Elapsed time since phone has been plugged in (if charging)
- Vibrator can be used to signal battery full and battery almost empty status
- Changelog is now accessible from the menu
- Bugfix: Another attempt to fix the freezing status bar icon.
Content rating: Everyone
Smart Battery Monitor Screenshots
Rating: Smart Battery Monitor average rating is 4.4 and it’s rated by 1909 users.
Downloads: Smart Battery Monitor is downloaded in the range of 50,000-250,000
Size: Smart Battery Monitor application size is approximately 487 k
Publisher: Smart Battery Monitor is published by Andreas Auer
Publisher Website: http://softdroid.wordpress.com
Package Name: at.aauer1.battery
Smart Battery Monitor Video
Smart Battery Monitor QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.