TimeClock makes it easy to track your billable hours as you are working and then transfer the data into a spreadsheet to create your invoices. It’s the perfect Android time tracker for contractors, lawyers or anyone who bills clients by the hour.
* Satisfied users: over 800 ratings on the Android Market with an average of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
* Simple and intuitive – you’ll be tracking your billable hours within minutes of installing the app.
* Safe and dependable: on the Market since 2009, TimeClock is rock solid and trusted by thousands of users around the world.
* NEW: Get a free TimeClock Connect account that automatically syncs with your phone for seamless data archiving and secure web access.
* Track hours for as many clients as you wish. Set your hourly rate for each client and TimeClock will calculate your earnings.
* Round your work times by specifying an optional billing increment for each client – from one minute up to one hour.
* Track your time as you’re working by clocking in and clocking out – or manually enter complete time records in the past or future.
* View and edit all time records within the app. You can go back and change the start and end times, billing rate, notes – any field can be edited.
* Export data via a custom CSV report. You pick which data columns are exported, the order of the columns and the type of summary information. This makes it easy to import the data into your spreadsheets or other applications.
* View and export time records by day, week, month or custom time filter.
* Each time record stores client, notes and a secondary data field that defaults to “Location”, but you can change this to whatever suits your business: Project, Case, Category, etc.
* Shows status bar notification icon when “clocked-in” – making it easy to remember to clock-out. You can return to the app directly from the notification pulldown.
* Displays daily total hours worked – making it easy to keep track of how many hours you’ve worked across lunch breaks or other interruptions.
* Report file is exported via email attachment. Choose your export file format: Comma Separated Values (.csv) or Tab Delimited Format.
* While working, you may quit the app or even turn off the phone – the time will be tracked until you restart the app and stop the timer.
* Backup and restore the database to the SD card.
* Runs on Android versions 1.6+ and all display sizes – including tablets.
* Please Note: TimeClock does not automatically calculate overtime and TimeClock does not support multiple simultaneous timers.
+ Minor bug fixes.
Help support TimeClock by rating or reviewing the app on the Android Market. Thanks for using TimeClock.
Content rating: Everyone
TimeClock – Time Tracker Screenshots
Rating: TimeClock – Time Tracker average rating is 4.6 and it’s rated by 817 users.
Downloads: TimeClock – Time Tracker is downloaded in the range of 5,000-10,000
Price: US$3.99 (Prices can vary depending on your location)
Size: TimeClock – Time Tracker application size is approximately 331 k
Publisher: TimeClock – Time Tracker is published by Spotlight Six Software
Publisher Website: http://www.spotlightsix.com/android_timeclock
Package Name: com.spotlightsix.timeclock3
TimeClock – Time Tracker Video
TimeClock – Time Tracker video is not available with us. If you know any related video, please comment or let us know via Contact page.
TimeClock – Time Tracker QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.