ASProxy is an Android app for enabling proxy support for all apps (including browser, market, maps, Google Talk and Google Voice) on various networks (Wi-Fi, 3G/4G APN, Ethernet and Reverse tethering through USB).
* Transparently intercepts and redirects traffic (thus does not require apps to have proxy support)
* Supports various connection types; Wi-Fi, 3G/4G APN, Ethernet and Reverse tethering through USB
* Supports multiple proxy settings based on the unique identifier for the network
* Configuration based app support, so you can easily add/remove support for any apps
* HTTP, SOCKS 4/4a and SOCKS 5 support
* Basic, NTLM and NTLMv2 support for proxy authentication
* Intranet support (Bypass proxy for local addresses)
* DNS Forwarding
* iptables (Netfilter -> NAT)
What ASProxy does not do
ASProxy does not circumvent security imposed by internal proxy – Most MS web proxy servers (Forefront TMG and ISA) come with a limited set of allowed protocols (HTTP – 80 and HTTPS – 443). If your network uses one of these proxies with the default setting, you will be limited to apps using these protocols (Meaning app such as market (5228 for authentication) and Google Talk (5223 and 5224) will not work).
Fix timing issue with shell integration
Fix issues with license caching during an upgrade
Content rating: Everyone
Rating: ASProxy average rating is 3.8 and it’s rated by 115 users.
Downloads: ASProxy is downloaded in the range of 1,000-5,000
Price: US$4.99 (Prices can vary depending on your location)
Size: ASProxy application size is approximately 978 k
Publisher: ASProxy is published by AlSu
Publisher Website: http://alsubang.github.com/ASProxy/index.html
Package Name: com.Alsu.ASProxy
ASProxy video is not available with us. If you know any related video, please comment or let us know via Contact page.
ASProxy QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.