Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. After you install Dropbox on your computer, any file you save to your Dropbox will automatically save to all your computers, your Android device, and even the Dropbox website! With the Dropbox app, you can take everything that matters to you on the go.
Read your docs or flip through your albums when you’re out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
• Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
• Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
• Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
• Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
• Easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
In version 1.2.3:
• Bug fixes
In version 1.2:
• Photo thumbnails in file browser
• Folder deletion
• Security updates (thanks to Tyrone Erasmus)
Content rating: Everyone
Rating: Dropbox average rating is 4.7 and it’s rated by 77188 users.
Downloads: Dropbox is downloaded in the range of >250,000
Size: Dropbox application size is approximately 3 M
Publisher: Dropbox is published by Dropbox, Inc.
Publisher Website: http://www.dropbox.com
Package Name: com.dropbox.android
Dropbox QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.