Manage your SABnzbd+ remotely from anywhere using your Android device!
*** This application is now compatible with Android tablets! ***
SABdroid is an easy client for your Android device to manage your SABnzbd+ server remotely. You can download NZB files to your phone using the web browser and upload these files to your server.
Monitor the download state of your files and pause or resume as you’d like.
This app is not an Usenet client and requires a working SABnzbd+ server for it to function properly!
* Support for multiple screen resolutions
* Android tablet support (Honeycomb 3.0)
* Easy setup, just enter your hostname, user name and password and the app will fetch the API key for you
* Send NZB URLs directly to your SABnzbd+ server
* Upload NZB files to your server
* Pause and resume your downloads
* Auto refresh content, interval can be changed in the settings and this feature can be disabled to save bandwidth while on 3G networks
* …and a nice layout
This application will require an accessable SABnzbd+ service running on an ip that can be reached in your local network or from the internet. Minimum version of SABnzbd+ of 0.5 is also required.
* Fixed a bug when fetching the API-key for SABnzbd+ with version 0.6.5 and higher. Please fetch it again if your current installation is not working. The application was feeding an incorrect API-key.
Content rating: Low Maturity
Rating: SABdroid average rating is 3.2 and it’s rated by 14 users.
Downloads: SABdroid is downloaded in the range of 100-500
Price: US$1.12 (Prices can vary depending on your location)
Size: SABdroid application size is approximately 195 k
Publisher: SABdroid is published by AppSoluut
Publisher Website: http://appsoluut.com
Package Name: com.appsoluut.sabdroid.pro
SABdroid video is not available with us. If you know any related video, please comment or let us know via Contact page.
SABdroid QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.