Share your pictures, music, contacts, bookmarks, messages and arbitrary files with simple gestures like dragging or throw n’ catch to near by recipients. No setup, no user accounts!
Instantly transmit things between your phone and other Androids, iPhones or our Web App at http://webapp.hoccer.com. There is also http://wall.hoccer.com which will show all pictures you throw at this website.
It feels like NFC connectivity but does not require special hardware. Any kind of internet connection is sufficient.
The technology behind Hoccer is called Linccer and can seamlessly be embedded in other Apps to enable spontaneous connections between near by devices (see https://developer.hoccer.com)
* Improved communication protocol uses less bandwidth.
* You can give yourself a username.
* A number in the upright corner shows the number of active users in your proximity.
* By touching this number you will see the IDs of nearby users. If they have a username, you will see it instead of the ID.
* You can restrict hoccs from and to specific users.
* There is an option to generate a new Client ID on every start of the app if you want to improve your privacy.
Content rating: Low Maturity
Hoccer: data sharing Screenshots
Rating: Hoccer: data sharing average rating is 4.1 and it’s rated by 5613 users.
Downloads: Hoccer: data sharing is downloaded in the range of >250,000
Size: Hoccer: data sharing application size is approximately 978 k
Publisher: Hoccer: data sharing is published by Hoccer GmbH
Publisher Website: http://www.hoccer.com
Package Name: com.artcom.hoccer
Hoccer: data sharing Video
Hoccer: data sharing QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.