For all your Go (aka Igo/Baduk/Weiqi) needs!
Play, load, and save games; review games, including auto-play mode; solve Tsumego (Go Problems); study Joseki– all from one app!
* Magnifying glass-style stone placement– unique on Android. See exactly where you’re placing your stone!
* Support for Kogo’s Joseki Dictionary– also unique on Android! Place the kogo.sgf in /wegoigo/joseki/ on your SD card. It’s a big file, so the initial load may be sluggish– please be patient!– but future loads are near-instant.
* Support for all variety of Tsumego formats. Supports WV (wrong variation) tag described on UliGo, TR (triangle) optionally, and the RIGHT/WRONG tags from goproblems.com. Let me know if I’m missing something!
* Auto-play mode when reviewing games. Sit back and watch as it gets played! Has five speed settings.
WeGoIgo does not yet come with archive games, Joseki libraries, or Tsumego. But, these are easily obtained online. Simply place them in the appropriate location on the SD card and WeGoIgo will handle the rest. Please browse the help file before asking– it should tell you everything.
WeGoIgo does not have its own built-in computer player, but supports external AI. I have ported GnuGo for use with WeGoIgo, and is available for FREE on the Market– just click on the “More from this developer” link.
I don’t subscribe to goproblems.com so I don’t have access to the full DB for testing, but they should work.
I use this app myself for Go practice, and am just as interested in perfection as you. Please report any problems to me, and I’ll do my best to get it fixed!
If you don’t want to spend any money, check out my ad-supported WeGoIgo Lite. While it may not be updated as quickly as this, or contain included games/problem sets that this may contain in the future (it doesn’t yet, of course), it otherwise has all the same great features, at the unbeatable price of free!
+ Added passing for Joseki; Clicking on the tenuki spot in Kogo (IE, a label without an associated variation) will also pass
+ Added custom handicap placement!
+ “Automatic” (Japanese) handicaps now match GnuGo’s order
+ More compatibility (specifically, old-style multiple labels, board size specifications for tsumego)
* Fix: Visual area for Tsumego now takes labels/annotations into account
Content rating: Everyone
Rating: WeGoIgo average rating is 4.5 and it’s rated by 24 users.
Downloads: WeGoIgo is downloaded in the range of 100-500
Price: US$1.49 (Prices can vary depending on your location)
Size: WeGoIgo game size is approximately 298 k
Publisher: WeGoIgo is published by Daniel Leong
Publisher Website: http://daapl.blogspot.com/search/label/WeGoIgo
Package Name: us.danlib.igo
WeGoIgo video is not available with us. If you know any related video, please comment or let us know via Contact page.
WeGoIgo QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.