What’s Left allows you to check at a glance your smartphone status.
!!!If you find any bug please contact me through my internet site -> contacts info, I cannot give an answer to the comments!!!
- Battery left percentage
- Internal memory left
- External SD memory left
- Free RAM Memory
- Customizable Text Widget with all information
- 4 different color layouts for Text Widget
- Battery Gauge Widget, updated in real time
- 2 different styles to customize the gauge Widget
- A numerical battery icon can be added to the notification bar
- Chart showing battery level pattern
- Estimated battery time left
- Estimated time to full battery charge
- Additional details or system shortcuts for every entry in the application
- Do NOT move to SD card!
- If you use a task killer, remove What’s Left from the killable apps list, otherwise widgets will not work anymore
- Battery chart is updated only if there is at least one active Widget
- Internet permission is only used for ads
Improved cpu usage for widget updates.
Content rating: Everyone
What’s Left? Widget Lite Screenshots
Rating: What’s Left? Widget Lite average rating is 4.4 and it’s rated by 129 users.
Downloads: What’s Left? Widget Lite is downloaded in the range of 10,000-50,000
Size: What’s Left? Widget Lite application size is approximately 360 k
Publisher: What’s Left? Widget Lite is published by fsinib
Publisher Website: http://sites.google.com/site/fsinib
Package Name: com.fsinib.whatsleftlite
What’s Left? Widget Lite Video
What’s Left? Widget Lite video is not available with us. If you know any related video, please comment or let us know via Contact page.
What’s Left? Widget Lite QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.