Vibration Meter is the part 4. of Smart Tools series. (seismograph, seismometer)
Vibrometer uses the phone sensors to measure phone’s vibration or the earthquake, and shows a reference.
The measured value is the Modified Mercalli Intensity scale(MMI), and just for reference.
Moto Droid, Galaxy S, Galaxy Tab, HTC Desire and Desire HD are well calibrated. You can calibrate yours so that the max value is about 10-11.
* Pro version added
1) No ads.
2) Alarm and beep added
3) Sound Meter Pro version is included
4) More models are calibrated
5) French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian support
Do you want more?
Get the [Sound Meter Pro] or [Smart Tools].
- v1.3 : icon is changed. minor fix.
- v1.2.1 : Japanese supported.
Content rating: Everyone
Vibration Meter Screenshots
Rating: Vibration Meter average rating is 4.3 and it’s rated by 1046 users.
Downloads: Vibration Meter is downloaded in the range of >250,000
Size: Vibration Meter application size is approximately 129 k
Publisher: Vibration Meter is published by Android Boy
Publisher Website: http://androidboy1.blogspot.com
Package Name: kr.sira.vibration
Vibration Meter Video
Vibration Meter video is not available with us. If you know any related video, please comment or let us know via Contact page.
Vibration Meter QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.