DroidHaunt — a survival horror game, the sequel to DroidCraft (what happened after entering the portal?)
DroidHaunt puts you in a procedurally generated mansion with monsters hiding in the shadows. You have to find the two totems and escape before the monsters get you!
v1.3: Lots of Stuff!
This DEMO version has these differences from the full version:
* Game saving/continuing disabled
* Start with 35% health instead of 100%
* Not all items can be found (health, pills etc.)
* Nag screen
* Demo version overhaul! You can now escape enemies, but you start with low health and save feature disabled
* Demo now includes keys and spellbooks, but not health and pills (or “Holy Water”)
* Improved AI: much harder! Run or hide!
* Fixed a bug with locked doors being generated in some rooms
* Reduced the player’s size (makes it easier to fit through tight spaces)
* Tweaked lots of variables to improve gameplay
Content rating: Everyone
DroidHaunt DEMO Screenshots
Rating: DroidHaunt DEMO average rating is 2.7 and it’s rated by 47 users.
Downloads: DroidHaunt DEMO is downloaded in the range of 1,000-5,000
Size: DroidHaunt DEMO game size is approximately 721 k
Publisher: DroidHaunt DEMO is published by Phr00t
Publisher Website: http://www.phr00t.com/
Package Name: org.me.droidhauntdemo
DroidHaunt DEMO Video
DroidHaunt DEMO video is not available with us. If you know any related video, please comment or let us know via Contact page.
DroidHaunt DEMO QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.