?? Featured on the front page of the Android Market! ??
** HexDefense was designed to show off the outrageously powerful graphics chipsets in newer Android phones. If you have an older Android phone, download the free version and make sure it runs on your phone before buying the full version! You can lower the graphics quality by pressing the menu button from the app’s home screen and unchecking “Intense Graphics” in the settings. **
Navigate twenty challenging levels, building and upgrading towers to create mazes that leave enemy creeps marching to their death! With explosive OpenGL-based graphics and 3D stereo sound, HexDefense brings the arcade intensity of tower defense to Android like never before. Watch creeps explode and rockets fly across the hexagonal playing field as you defend your home tile against wave after wave of attackers. The game is fast and intense–easy to play, but very tough to master!
- Classic ‘Open Field’ Tower Defense Gameplay
- Stunning Graphics, Particle Effects and Animations
- Fast, Arcade Action
- Fifteen Unique Levels, Each with it’s Own Challenges
- Seven Types of Creeps, Including Four Boss Creeps with Special Powers!
- Four Types of Towers with Four Upgrade Levels Each
- High quality 3D Sound and Background Music
- Auto-saves Game if You Press Home or Receive a Call
- Easy to Play, Very Tough to Master!
Version 1.3.2 brings several small bug fixes:
- Sound works properly on the DROID X
- Blue shockwave towers do the same amount of damage in ‘fast’ mode
- Check marks appear correctly beside levels when you beat level 20.
Enjoy the update!
Content rating: Everyone
Rating: HexDefense average rating is 4.5 and it’s rated by 2928 users.
Downloads: HexDefense is downloaded in the range of 10,000-50,000
Price: US$1.49 (Prices can vary depending on your location)
Size: HexDefense game size is approximately 7 M
Publisher: HexDefense is published by Gotow.net
Publisher Website: http://www.hexdefense.com/
Package Name: com.gotow.hexdefense
HexDefense QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.