V6.2 Editable Cards
Designed for children who are learning their numbers and learning to count, this flashcard application shows each number from one to ten on the front face of the card, and a quantity on the back face of the card. You can also:
* Use Edit Mode to change the text and make it your own deck by adding your voice or your child’s!
* Touch the bottom right corner of each card to “flip” it and see the associated quantity.
* Star the cards that you would like to review with your child and use the Favorites Mode to create your custom deck.
* Randomly show a letter using the Random Button.
* Swipe through the cards, or use the large buttons to move from number to number.
* Turn off the audio using the Quiz Mode.
At Five Pumpkins, we strive to make high quality apps and distribute them for free on Android. We want to help as many children as possible learn their alphabets and gain a solid grounding in pre-reading and pre-math skills. We really hope these are as much for your children to use as they were for us to build.
If you would like to donate and support our development efforts, please contact us at email@example.com. If you have ideas for other toddler applications or kids games, feel free to let us know. We love to hear from our users.
You can see our other educational apps and games by searching for “Five Pumpkins” in the Android Store or checking out m.fivepumpkins.com.
Follow us at twitter.com/fivepumpkins or become a fan of our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Five-Pumpkins/241886129858)!
Bug fix for crashing bug. Apologies to our users!
Content rating: Everyone
Rating: Numbers average rating is 4.3 and it’s rated by 559 users.
Downloads: Numbers is downloaded in the range of 50,000-250,000
Size: Numbers application size is approximately 748 k
Publisher: Numbers is published by Five Pumpkins
Publisher Website: http://m.fivepumpkins.com
Package Name: com.teneke.numbers
Numbers video is not available with us. If you know any related video, please comment or let us know via Contact page.
Numbers QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.