Allows ward leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (LDS) to access some of the data stored in MLS. The majority of the data available from this app is specifically for ward leaders. Other similar apps that are available do not show leader specific details.
With this app you can do the following:
- View details about families and individuals.
- Find out who is assigned to home and visit teach each family.
- View the home/visiting teaching assignments of each individual.
- Access reports, such as members approaching baptism age and Bishop’s annual and semi-annual youth interviews.
- See what callings each member has including when they were sustained and if they have been set apart.
- Browse all the callings by organization.
Note: The membership record number (MRN) was removed from the export files in MLS version 3.3. Ward Tools did not remove it and has no control or choice in the matter. Please don’t rate this app poorly due to not showing the record number. We have no way of adding it back. This was a decision made by Church Headquarter.
IMPORTANT: You must have admin access to MLS. Stake data is NOT supported.
- Added home and visiting teaching assignments on the “HT”/”VT” tab on the individual details screen (sorry for the long “Coming Soon” message)
- Added the main menu to more screens
- Added icons to the menus
- Using the action bar for devices running Android 3.0 (honeycomb) or later)
Content rating: Everyone
Ward Tools Screenshots
Rating: Ward Tools average rating is 4.4 and it’s rated by 128 users.
Downloads: Ward Tools is downloaded in the range of 10,000-50,000
Size: Ward Tools application size is approximately 421 k
Publisher: Ward Tools is published by Smatt Development
Publisher Website: http://www.wardtools.org/
Package Name: org.wardtools
Ward Tools Video
Ward Tools video is not available with us. If you know any related video, please comment or let us know via Contact page.
Ward Tools QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.