We all have too many accounts and password to remember. This program allows you to set one master password and store all the rest of your account names and passwords in one secure and convenient location. No need to worry about the safety of this information if you phone is ever lost because this app encrypts everything using the AES and SHA standards. Be aware that some of the other password storing programs request the permissions INTERNET or SEND_SMS. Both of these permissions are possible vectors that an app could steal your information and send it to the developer. Password Protector does not require any permissions that can be used to steal your information so you know that it is safe.
* Copy and paste support for quickly entering your password in to websites.
* Backup/Restore your encrypted passwords to an SD card
* Security using AES Encryption and SHA hashing.
* Supports landscape and portrait orientations
* Ability to directly launch a website for an entry.
Keywords: Password, Safe, Vault, Secure, PasswordProtector, Dropbox, Password Store, credit card, Protector, Wallet, Encryption.
Content rating: Everyone
Password Protector Screenshots
Rating: Password Protector average rating is 4.1 and it’s rated by 18 users.
Downloads: Password Protector is downloaded in the range of 100-500
Price: US$1.29 (Prices can vary depending on your location)
Size: Password Protector application size is approximately 334 k
Publisher: Password Protector is published by Thesmurph
Publisher Website: Not Available
Package Name: com.Thesmurph.PasswordProtector
Password Protector Video
Password Protector video is not available with us. If you know any related video, please comment or let us know via Contact page.
Password Protector QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.