Sound Meter Lite is the part 4. of Smart Tools series. (noise)
Acoustimeter uses your phone mic to measure noise volumn in decibels(dB) and shows a reference. SPL(sound pressure level) noisemeter.
REMEMBER!! The most microphones were aligned to human voice (300-3400Hz) and not required high performance. So the hardware maximum values are LIMITED. (See the sound pressure at calibrate menu. it stops at 32767.)
See the 2nd image. Moto Droid(Max.100), Galaxy S(Max.81), Galaxy Tab, Desire and Desire HD have been calibrated by the actual sound level meter dB(A).
* Pro version added
1) No ads
2) Vibrometer Pro version is included
3) More models are calibrated
4) Line chart is added
5) more languages are supported
Do you want more?
Get the [Sound Meter Pro] or [Smart Tools].
- v1.3.1 : the German supported
- v1.3 : icon is changed
- not work : Xperia(X8, X10 mini), LG(Optimus One, Ally, Vortex), ZTE
Content rating: Everyone
Sound Meter Screenshots
Rating: Sound Meter average rating is 3.8 and it’s rated by 4007 users.
Downloads: Sound Meter is downloaded in the range of >250,000
Size: Sound Meter application size is approximately 380 k
Publisher: Sound Meter is published by Android Boy
Publisher Website: http://androidboy1.blogspot.com
Package Name: kr.sira.sound
Sound Meter Video
Sound Meter video is not available with us. If you know any related video, please comment or let us know via Contact page.
Sound Meter QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.