Root Explorer is the ultimate file manager for root users. Access the whole of android’s file system (including the elusive data folder!).
Features include SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner and group.
For fast, friendly support simply email us: email@example.com
We will always try to help with any problem you may have with the app. If we can’t help then you can have a refund, no questions asked.
Although 8,800+ five star ratings will tell you that most people are very satisfied customers. Make sure you read as many comments as possible to get a good idea of what most people think of the app.
We still respect the old 24 hour refund policy. So if you’re not happy with the app just email us within 24 hours and you can have a refund. We’ll need to know the order number, which you can find on the emails sent to you by Google when you downloaded.
- View and extract rar archives. (Note: rar creation is not possible due to rarlab licensing restrictions.)
- New change owner function. Allows owner and group to be changed for files and folders. Accessible from context menu.
- Added special permissions (Set UID, Set GID, Sticky bit) to permissions dialog.
- Respect “Show friendly file sizes” preference when displaying size in properties dialog.
Content rating: Everyone
Root Explorer (File Manager) Screenshots
Rating: Root Explorer (File Manager) average rating is 4.8 and it’s rated by 10423 users.
Downloads: Root Explorer (File Manager) is downloaded in the range of 50,000-250,000
Price: US$3.99 (Prices can vary depending on your location)
Size: Root Explorer (File Manager) application size is approximately 266 k
Publisher: Root Explorer (File Manager) is published by Speed Software
Publisher Website: Not Available
Package Name: com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer
Root Explorer (File Manager) Video
Root Explorer (File Manager) video is not available with us. If you know any related video, please comment or let us know via Contact page.
Root Explorer (File Manager) QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.