Please note: for SBB Business customers, the app “SBB Mobile Business” is available in the Android Market.
SBB Mobile is perfectly customised for the requirements of public transport users in Switzerland. You can use it to call up timetables in real time and to buy and display tickets directly using a smartphone.
- National, international and urban timetable enquiries
- Input options: Stations, stops and (contact) addresses
- Real time and incident information (delays, platform changes, occupancy display, etc.)
- Departure/arrival tables
- “Take me Home” function
- Display of interim stops and journey information
- GPS support (search for nearby stations / stops)
- Map display of starting points and destinations in SBB Mobile (Google Maps)
- Saving of displayed connections in SBB Mobile
- Calendar import of timetable connections
- Purchase and display of public transport tickets for Switzerland.
- The range includes single tickets, fare network tickets, daypasses, class upgrades, etc.
- Tickets for up to 8 passengers
- Payment via credit card. The precondition is one-off registration via the “tickets” menu.
Further information: www.rail.ch/mobileworld
Content rating: Low Maturity
SBB Mobile Screenshots
Rating: SBB Mobile average rating is 4.1 and it’s rated by 2883 users.
Downloads: SBB Mobile is downloaded in the range of 50,000-250,000
Size: SBB Mobile application size is approximately 2 M
Publisher: SBB Mobile is published by Schweizerische Bundesbahnen SBB
Publisher Website: http://www.sbb.ch/mobileworld
Package Name: ch.sbb.mobile.android.b2c
SBB Mobile Video
SBB Mobile QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.