Xtralogic Remote Desktop Client for Android enables you to connect to your Windows computers across the Internet from a mobile device powered by Google Android platform. Once connected, it gives you mouse and keyboard control over your computer while showing you everything that’s happening on the screen. You can leave your computer without losing access to your files, applications, and e-mail. Xtralogic Remote Desktop Client is using Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP). All the necessary server components are already part of most versions of the Windows operating system (except Home varieties).
* 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit color support
* Custom screen resolutions, including an option to automatically fit to the device screen
* SSL security and support for Network Level Authentication (NLA).
* Microsoft Remote Desktop Gateway (RD Gateway, a.k.a. TS Gateway) support.
* On-screen keyboard for keys missing on the device (functional keys, etc.)
* Server address book
* Master password to secure server password storage
* Sound redirection to client
* File transfer between SD card and remote computer
* Copy/paste text between client and server
* Display zoom in/zoom out
* Pinch-to-zoom (available on the devices with multi-touch functionality)
* The first and only mobile Remote Desktop client with support for Microsoft Remote Assistance
* RDP data compression and caching to save bandwidth
The following operating system have Remote Desktop Services and can be connected using Xtralogic Remote Desktop Client without any additional server side software:
* Windows Server 2000
* Windows XP Professional
* Windows XP Media Center Edition
* Windows Server 2003
* Windows Vista Business, Ultimate and Enterprise
* Windows Server 2008
* Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate and Enterprise
* Windows Server 2008R2
The following operating system do not have Remote Desktop Services out of the box:
* Windows XP Home
* Windows Vista Home
* Windows Vista Home Premium
* Windows 7 Starter
* Windows 7 Home Premium
* Mac OS
-Mouse pointer hot tracking (requires Android 3.1)
-Physical right mouse button support (currently works only on Asus Eee Pad Transformer with Android 3.1)
-Mouse wheel support (requires Android 3.1)
-Support for full size Bluetooth and USB keyboards (requires Android 3.1)
Content rating: Everyone
Remote Desktop Client Screenshots
Rating: Remote Desktop Client average rating is 4.7 and it’s rated by 2332 users.
Downloads: Remote Desktop Client is downloaded in the range of 10,000-50,000
Price: US$24.95 (Prices can vary depending on your location)
Size: Remote Desktop Client application size is approximately 476 k
Publisher: Remote Desktop Client is published by Xtralogic, Inc.
Publisher Website: http://www.xtralogic.com/rdpclient.shtml
Package Name: com.xtralogic.android.rdpclient
Remote Desktop Client Video
Remote Desktop Client video is not available with us. If you know any related video, please comment or let us know via Contact page.
Remote Desktop Client QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.