Darkstar is a smooth dark theme, consisting of rounded corners and translucent icons. See the screenshots for pictures of all the icons that are themed. A wallpaper pack is also included that includes 9 wallpapers that go well with the theme.
Darkstar ADWTheme is based on the full Darkstar system theme for rooted phones, which can be found on XDA-Developers.com
- The Clock shown in the screenshots is “Beautiful Widgets” using the cashmerecube theme on 60% transparency
- In case you are wondering why your app drawer icon is not themed right after applying this theme, it is due to changes recently made in ADW version 1.3. In order to get the themed icon, long press on your homescreen and select “Custom Shortcut”. Pick “Launcher Actions”, then “Open/close App Drawer”. Press the icon for the app drawer, then choose Darkstar from the ADWTheme IconPacks and pick out the app drawer icon. Now drag & drop the icon over the one in the drawer at the bottom and you’re done
- For best results, re-apply the default wallpaper through the wallpaper pack after first applying the theme. For some reason ADW scales it wrong at first.
For questions/comments/suggestions/etc you can reach me at email@example.com
-Added wallpaper picker and several wallpapers
-Changed theme icon
Content rating: Everyone
Darkstar ADWTheme Screenshots
Rating: Darkstar ADWTheme average rating is 4.0 and it’s rated by 27 users.
Downloads: Darkstar ADWTheme is downloaded in the range of 1,000-5,000
Price: US$0.99 (Prices can vary depending on your location)
Size: Darkstar ADWTheme application size is approximately 4 M
Publisher: Darkstar ADWTheme is published by Freekyfrogy (Chaz Dinkle)
Publisher Website: http://www.twitter.com/freekyfrogy
Package Name: com.freekyfrogy.DarkstarADW
Darkstar ADWTheme Video
Darkstar ADWTheme QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.