Type faster and easier with an iPhone keyboard layout, while enjoying the cool features of the Android OS.
Particularly useful for people who are used to an iPhone keyboard.
Gingerbread & Stone layout also available.
If you have a problem, use the support email. We are unable to help you when you just comment in the ratings.
Don’t forget to add a review!
If you have a problem, our support is active and works well, try asking us before a negative review.
This is an “Input Method” and must be enabled in the Language & Keyboard Settings. See author’s site for instructions.
Note I: Auto-complete dictionary is English only!
Note II: Reports of landscape mode failures on Droid Pro. Test it within 15 minutes and uninstall for a refund.
Note III: If your keys are too small, you can manually adjust them in the settings.
- iPhone Keyboard layout
- Gingerbread Keyboard layout
- Stone Keyboard (Gingerbread variant) layout
- Multi-Touch support
- Optional: Voice to Text Input (if supported by phone)
- Optional: Always Upper Case keys
- Volume control for key sounds
- Key size adjustment when keys are too small.
- Many other features.
Version 1.2.04 GA
- Option to hide top row numbers.
- Font size hack can now makes fonts smaller as well as larger.
- Removed some derogatory slang from the dictionary to prevent embarrassing accidents when using autp-complete.
Content rating: Everyone
iTap Keyboard Screenshots
Rating: iTap Keyboard average rating is 4.5 and it’s rated by 363 users.
Downloads: iTap Keyboard is downloaded in the range of 1,000-5,000
Price: US$5.50 (Prices can vary depending on your location)
Size: iTap Keyboard application size is approximately 1 M
Version: 1.2.04 GA
Publisher: iTap Keyboard is published by Sixgreen Labs Inc.
Publisher Website: http://support.sixgreen.com/categories/20002902-itap-keyboard-iphone-keyboard-emulator
Package Name: sixgreen.aos.itap
iTap Keyboard Video
iTap Keyboard video is not available with us. If you know any related video, please comment or let us know via Contact page.
iTap Keyboard QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.