Whether you live in the Windy City or you’re just passing by, Transit Tracks: Chicago is an indispensable tool for tracking real-time CTA bus and train information.
Transit Tracks was designed to be simple-to-use and lightweight – no frills, no confusing menus, and 100% free.
- Bus and train times pulled straight from the CTA Bus Tracker and CTA Train Tracker.
- Bookmark stops you use often.
- Mapping feature finds all nearby bus and train stops.
Feedback (bugs, design suggestions, etc.) is definitely appreciated! Particularly, if something doesn’t work, send me an e-mail.
*Note* I am currently working on a bigger revision for Transit Tracks which will include the heavily requested option for grouping.
- Updated database to reflect rerouted stops on 56 Milwaukee route. If you don’t take the 56, this update is pretty much optional.
- Unfortunately with the last patch I introduced a major unintentional bug. This has been fixed, so if your app is crashing, please just upgrade to the latest version. It should fix the issue.
Content rating: Low Maturity
Transit Tracks: Chicago Screenshots
Rating: Transit Tracks: Chicago average rating is 4.5 and it’s rated by 151 users.
Downloads: Transit Tracks: Chicago is downloaded in the range of 10,000-50,000
Size: Transit Tracks: Chicago application size is approximately 627 k
Publisher: Transit Tracks: Chicago is published by duanstar
Publisher Website: Not Available
Package Name: com.duanstar.cta
Transit Tracks: Chicago Video
Transit Tracks: Chicago video is not available with us. If you know any related video, please comment or let us know via Contact page.
Transit Tracks: Chicago QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.