Chat everywhere with eBuddy Messenger. Stay always connected with all your friends and family on MSN (Windows Live Messenger or WLM), Facebook, Yahoo!, MySpace, Gtalk (Orkut), ICQ, AIM (AOL) and Hyves.
eBuddy is an Instant messaging (IM) service that allows you to…
? New major version 2.0!
? Now uses Google C2DM (push) for battery efficiency – only for Android 2.2 and higher.
? Simultaneously chat or IM with your friends on MSN, Windows Live Messenger, Facebook, Yahoo, MySpace, Gtalk, ICQ, AIM and Hyves.
? eBuddy runs in the background, so you are always online and ready to chat! Never miss a message again.
? A chat / IM message will be sent as data over the Internet, not as a SMS or text message. So, chatting with your friends is free!
? Full featured: set your avatar, send and receive emoticons, group your contacts and swipe through your chat screens.
- Please note eBuddy works more battery efficient on Android devices which run Android 2.2 or higher. Go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘About phone’ -> ‘Android version’ to check the version you have -
- Fix for double messages
– Big battery improvements for Android 2.1 and lower
– Significant battery improvements for Android 2.2 and up
– Better support for Android 3.0
Content rating: Medium Maturity
eBuddy Messenger Screenshots
Rating: eBuddy Messenger average rating is 4.3 and it’s rated by 105616 users.
Downloads: eBuddy Messenger is downloaded in the range of >250,000
Size: eBuddy Messenger application size is approximately 1 M
Publisher: eBuddy Messenger is published by eBuddy
Publisher Website: http://www.ebuddy.com/android/
Package Name: com.ebuddy.android
eBuddy Messenger Video
eBuddy Messenger video is not available with us. If you know any related video, please comment or let us know via Contact page.
eBuddy Messenger QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.