The Original & Awesome GitHub Client for Android.
Access GitHub from your Android device! Hubroid is the only full-featured GitHub client available on Android. Access repositories, organizations, gists, followers, news feed, issues, commits, and much more!
New in 2.0:
* Fresh new look
* Gist Support
* Organizations Support
* Markdown Support
* Refactored most of the code, eliminating many of the bugs and crashes that plagued earlier versions.
* HTTP Basic Auth (no more GitHub tokens!)
* Much, much more!
NOTE: This version is currently in BETA. If you run into issues, create an issue on the Hubroid repository via Hubroid, or just leave a comment here in the Market describing the problem. Thanks for the help!
- Organizations Support!
- Long press on a dashboard action to set it as startup default
- Profile Activity overhaul
- Bug fixes
- Link to Hubroid’s Gist activities when viewing a GistEvent in the NewsFeed
- Have other links in the NewsFeed that aren’t handled by Hubroid be handled by another application
Content rating: Everyone
Rating: Hubroid average rating is 4.4 and it’s rated by 90 users.
Downloads: Hubroid is downloaded in the range of 1,000-5,000
Size: Hubroid application size is approximately 994 k
Publisher: Hubroid is published by Eddie Ringle
Publisher Website: http://eddieringle.com
Package Name: net.idlesoft.android.apps.github
Hubroid video is not available with us. If you know any related video, please comment or let us know via Contact page.
Hubroid QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.