*** Sony Ericsson LiveView device is REQUIRED for proper work ***
This plugin lets you browse contacts and call selected one, using LV buttons:
- up/down – select contact (long press – fast browse)
- left/right – select phone (long press – change contacts group)
- select – start/cancel call
- power – clock mode / screen off
Please contact me if you have any problem. And try not to use contact groups if you have problem with contacts, it might help.
If you cannot see the plugin in the plugin’s list, do restart your phone.
If you see the plugin twice in the plugin’s list, do clear data of LiveView application.
If you cannot switch to clock mode or after plugin start you can see nothing but blank screen, you probably have an old firmware installed on your LV device. Please update it with Sony Ericsson Update Service.
Every donator is entitled to get an unlock key. The key will unlock exclusive features of all my LiveView plugins.
- new: possibility to exclude unwanted contact groups
- new: data transfer optimization – when it’s on, only changed screen areas are redrawn. The plugin may start working even more unpredictable if there are any connection issues. (for donators)
- fixed: stupid FC bug, my fault, sorry
- new: ability to show a phone type in contacts list (h – home, w – work, m – mobile). Symbols for primary numbers are uppercased.
Content rating: Everyone
LiveView ContactCall Plugin Screenshots
Rating: LiveView ContactCall Plugin average rating is 4.2 and it’s rated by 339 users.
Downloads: LiveView ContactCall Plugin is downloaded in the range of 10,000-50,000
Size: LiveView ContactCall Plugin application size is approximately 90 k
Publisher: LiveView ContactCall Plugin is published by Mariusz Kopacki
Publisher Website: Not Available
Package Name: net.homeip.intellego.liveview.contactcall
LiveView ContactCall Plugin Video
LiveView ContactCall Plugin video is not available with us. If you know any related video, please comment or let us know via Contact page.
LiveView ContactCall Plugin QR Code
2. Point your phone camera at the QR code image and scan it.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.